What is Aam Admi Beema Yojana ?
The government is implementing some social security measures for some business groups but coverage is very low. Most workers remain without Social Security coverage. Recognizing the need to provide social security for these workers.
Aam Admi Beema Yojana is a social security scheme. Which has been initiated by the Government of India for the majority of rural landless families and Benefit will be given of Rs. 75,000. This plan provides coverage for the head of the household or a family member who earns money. This includes not only people below the poverty line. But people who live in those areas are also included. who do not have access to urban services
One of the main insecurities of workers in the unorganized sector is the frequent incidence of illnesses and the need for medical attention and hospitalization of workers and their families. Despite the expansion of health facilities, disease remains one of the most prevalent causes of human deprivation in India. Aam Admi Beema Yojana
Aam Admi Bima Yojana Benefits
Under the Prime Minister’s aam admi bima yojana lic, any accident happens to a person. Then benefits will be given to you as follows!
- In case of accidental death of the person, the nominee will get 75,000
- In case of natural death of the person, 30,000 nominal will be obtained
- In case of disability of the person, a benefit will be given to 75,000 people
- 37,500 will be given in case of partial disability of the person.
Aam Aadmi Beema Yojana Premium
The premium to be charged initially under this plan will be Rs 200 per annum for coverage of Rs 30,000 per member. Of which 50% will be subsidized by the Social Security Fund. The balance of the 50% premium for Landless Rural Homes (RLH) will be bear by the State/UT Government. Aam Admi Beema Yojna.
In case of another business group, the remaining 50% of the premium will be bear by the nodal organization or the state. You have to pay an initial fee for the Prime Minister’s Aam Aadmi Beema Yojana. But this installment is shared by the State Government, Central Government and other organizations. Aam Admi Beema Yojana.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana list of Required Documents
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, you have to submit the following documents
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card!
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Eligibility
It is very important to have the following eligibility for the Prime Minister’s Aam Aadmi Beema Yojana
- Applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 59 years old.
- Applicant must be head of household.
- Applicant must be rural and landless.
Read This:e shram yojana online registration
Aam Admi Bima Yojana Online Registration
If you also want to get the benefit of this plan and you want to request it, you must follow the steps that we indicate.
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of the system.
- After which, the home page of the scheme will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the given option of Aam Aadmi Application Bima Yojana Apply Online.
- After which the application form will open in front of you.
- The applicant must complete the information requested in the form and together with it upload the required documents requested in the form.
- Now read the form one more time and click the submit button.
Apply Offline Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Application
To avail Pradhan Mantri Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, you can contact your nearest LIC office. Or you can contact the accountant of your town or even from the secretary. You can get more information about it, please visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh. But in Uttar Pradesh you cannot apply online either! For this you will have to stick to your accountant or secretary. Aam Admi Beema Yojna
Step to apply offline
- After which you need to go to the insurance agent and fill out the application form.
- After this, you need to attach the documents requested in the form with the form.
- After which you will need to check the form properly.
- Now send the form to the LIC office.
- After submission, your offline process will be completed.
Aam Admi Bima Yojana Helpline Number
LIC Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana helpline number is 022-68276827. Applicants may request answers to their questions by contacting the helpline number provided.
For more details Aam Admi bima yojana pdf Download Here