Best scheme of e Sram card register 2022 | how to do e shram yojana online registration ?
e Sram card register: government shram yojana card provides shram electronic card to workers. The shram portal (eshram.gov.in, register.eshram.gov.in) was launched especially for workers working in unorganized sectors. With the help of this portal, the central government will collect the data of all workers. According to data released by the center, around 38 million workers working in unorganized sectors will be able to obtain the e shram card. After successful registration with e shram yojana, workers will receive a digital universal account number of 12. After registering for the first time, beneficiaries will not have to register repeatedly.
If you want to get an e shram card, you will need to apply online at its official website: eshram.gov.in or register.eshram.gov.in. or eshram in. If you want to know more about shram card, such as program benefits, main points, step by step process for shram card registration and other important information. Sram card register.
About e shram card online apply 2022
People who are illiterate and cannot use a computer, PC or mobile device can go to the nearest CSC. The e shram card in the country is one of the biggest initiatives taken by the government to provide financial security to workers in the country. Sram card register.
The shram yojana card will be beneficial for construction workers, street vendors, migrant workers and low income workers. To benefit from the e shramik card, you must first apply online to the social security scheme. The best advantage of the shram card is that you can enroll in this program with ease. Sram card register.
Details of e sram card
|Scheme||e shram card yojana|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Purpose||Helping the workers|
|Total Budget||Rupees 404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16 Years to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Rs.20 per registration|
Important points and e shram card benefits
- In this program, beneficiaries will receive accidental death insurance worth 2 lakh rupees, while partially disabled people will also receive 1 lakh rupee after the incident.
- For e shram yojana 2022, the government has allocated a budget of Rs 404 million.
- Members of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and State Employees Insurance Company (ESIC) are also not included in the government’s e shram card program.
- If you are a citizen of the state of Uttar Pradesh and have registered under the unorganized E-shram Yojana government organization, you will be able to receive an amount of Rs 500 before March 2022. Sram card register.
- All kinds of workers related to the unorganized sector can apply for the e shram yojana.
- Anyone who pays income tax will not be able to apply for the e shram card.
Sector Covered under the E-Shram Scheme
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Marginal Farmers
- Leather Labourers
- any many more Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors and download fie
Below is the e shram card eligibility criteria
- You must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The beneficiary’s age must be between 16 and 60 years old.
- You must have an Aadhaar card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- You must not be a beneficiary of income tax.
- The application fee is zero. The registration fee for the e shram card on the E Shram portal will be Rs 20 per CSC registration.
- You need to apply from its official website i.e. eshram.gov.in.
- You must have a mobile number linked to the Aadhar card, as well as a bank account in any nationalized bank.
Self registration for e sram card on official website
The government gives you the option to apply for the e-shram card through an online mode. You can easily open the official website and submit the application form for this government card. If you want to know the step by step procedure to apply for this sram card 2022 program. Sram card register.
e shram card registration 2021 online apply step by step
- First, you will need to go to the official e sram portal from the link provided i.e eshram.gov.in.
- After this step, you will be directed to the main page of the e shram portal of the official Labor and Employment portal.
- Now you need to select the link – “Register on e shram”.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you will need to enter details such as the Aadhaar number and the Captcha code displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Send OTP” option.
- You will now be able to receive an SMS on your mobile phone regarding the one-time password.
- You must submit your OTP and proceed with the government application e shram card.
- Then on new page you need to enter the Aadhaar card number and select one option either Fingerprint or Iris or OTP for verification.
- Now you will need to enter information such as your bank account number, full name, father’s name, mother’s name, spouse’s name, profession, organization name, monthly income, income certificate number, residence certificate number, etc. .
- After entering all these details, you need to check them once before submitting.
- After submitting the application form, the responsible authority will verify the details.
- After approval of the details provided in the application form, you can receive a 12-digit number and an esram card issued.
- You can also keep the hard copy of the registration form for future reference. Sram card register.
Helpline number for e shram card
For the convenience of beneficiaries, the government has also assigned them a toll-free number. Using this toll-free number, you can also send a complaint to the national toll-free number 14434 of the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Sram card register