- Handling of Manual PSC Call centre & Branch calling
- Call Audits
- Quality Control
- Certification ,Evaluation, QC Scoring Process
- Call Centre Productivity & Training
- Channel Support
- MIS/Report Preparation
- Risk Management/ Compliance
- Awards & Campaign management
- Incentives + Shift allowance + performance allowance
- Minimum 2+ of sales experience (insurance experience would be added advantage)
- Listening skills, Communication skills, & thorough knowledge of processes and systems.
- Data analysis
- Basic Knowledge of Insurance industry preferable
- MS Office (Excels, MS access and powerpoint presentation)
- Monitoring of call quality of vendor & in-house evaluation of call quality process
- Prepares and presents audit reports for management to identify the issues and performance.
- Evaluating vendor performance at regular intervals
- Supporting call center with data allocation and regular data inputs
- Customer query resolution
- Call center database management ( Calling trails / Call recordings)
- Training to call center for new business processes at regular intervals
- Evaluation of new recruits & Certification & Contract Renewal & penalties
Internal Stake Holders
- Process review in accordance with audit and regulatory compliance guidelines
- Preparation of presentation on process/ subject as per management requirement.
- Daily MIS update to internal stake holders for New Business pending cases Invoice Processing through vendor management / finance
- Support IT development for system enhancement
- Interacting with branch /Agents/ Leaders for policy issuance
- Handling of customer & sales queries
- Ensure effective handling and timely resolution of key customer queries with a view to bring about customer satisfaction
- Review system changes for process improvement
- Need to analysis and interpret data base for maximum Issuance within given SLA.
- Role – Senior Executive PSC
- Industry Type -Insurance
- Functional Area -Other
- Employment Type -Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category -Pre Submission Calling
Any Graduate in Any Specialization (Professional)
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture formed by Tata Sons Pvt. Limited. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s preeminent leadership position in India with AIA’s presence as the world’s largest and most independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group, covering 18 markets in the Asia-Pacific region. Tata AIA Life signed a weighted premium of Rs for new retail businesses. 2692 crore for the 2019-20 fiscal year. For the same period, the company’s thirteenth month persistence rate was 89.10% and the individual death claims settlement rate was 99.06%. One of the fastest growing companies in the life insurance industry, Tata AIA Life is now ranked no. 5, based on the individual weighted premium of new businesses.
If candidate wants to make their future in insurance, interest can an apply jobs.