IBPS IT officer recruitment 2021 :
IBPS Invites applications from eligible candidates for selection of
personnel. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as Analyst Programmer – Windows, Analyst Programmer – Frontend, IT Systems Support Engineer and IT Engineer (Data Centre) is required to register Online for the Selection Process.
Number of Post: 6
- Analyst Programmer — 1
- Analyst Programmer — 2
- IT Systems Support Engineer –1
- IT Engineer (Data Centre) — 2
Full Time B.E./B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in Online test, Skill test and Interview.
- Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above).
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
How to Apply:
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16/01/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||08/02/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||08/02/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||08/02/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||16/01/2021 to 08/02/2021|