Recruitment in Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Delhi 2020
IIT Delhi are inviting online application for the post give below. For further details/ information regarding qualification, experience, general instructions, etc., kindly visit Institute website for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- One year relevant experience.
- Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer.
- Rs. 200 / – (only two hundred rupees) must be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway. The request is considered a request submitted only after payment of the fees. Fees once paid do not be reimbursed or readjusted in all circumstances. No fees required for SC / ST, PwD and women applicants
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be
entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- The candidates can be apply ONLINE only from 07.11.2020 to 27.11.2020 upto 05:00 p.m. Both dates are inclusive.
|Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016|
Advt. No. E-II/16/2020 (DR)
|Group||Post Name||Deptt./Centre/Section/Unit||Age limit(yrs.)||Pay scale and matrix as per 7th CPC|
|C||Junior Assistant||Administration(Non-Technical)||27||Rs. 21700-69100/- Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Recruitment for the other project in IIT Delhi:-
|Advt. No.||Project Title||Deptt./Centre||PI Name||Walk-in||Last Date||File|
|IITD/IRD/172/2020||Syntactic Complexity in Context: Role of Discourse and Priming during Hindi comprehension (RP03959G)||Department of Humanities & Social Sciences||Prof. Samar Husain||No||23/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/174/2020||Asymmetric Organocatalytic Methods for C-C and C-Heteroatom Bond Formation (RP03621G)||Department of Chemistry||Prof. Ravi P Singh||No||24/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/173/2020||Corrigendum:Development of Improved Furnaces for Handtool Clusters in Jalandhar and Nagaur” (MI03964F)||Department of Mechanical Engineering||Prof. M.R. Ravi||No||26/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/173/2020||Development of Improved Furnaces for Handtool Clusters in Jalandhar and Nagaur (RP03964F)||Department of Mechanical Engineering||Prof. M.R. Ravi||No||26/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/177/2020||MAVI: Mobility Assistant for Visually Impaired (RP03678G)||Department of Computer Science & Engineering||Prof. Chetan Arora||No||30/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/176/2020||Advanced Vision Technologies for Road Mobility and Safety (RP03950G)||Department of Computer Science & Engineering||Prof. Chetan Arora||No||30/11/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/175/2020||Neurocomputing and Cognitive Intelligence (RP03936G)||Department of Electrical Engineering||Prof. T.K. Gandhi||No||02/12/2020||View|
|IITD/IRD/178/2020||UQ-IITD Academy of Research: UQ Contributions (RP03782F)||Department of Chemistry||Prof. (Ms.) Nidhi Jain||No||15/12/2020||View|
|More other links for the latest jobs:-|