Applications from eligible candidates are invited to fill the following position, from Indian citizens, among deserving and proven athletes
sportsmanship in the game of VOLLEYBALL, in SQAE (A), Thiruchirapalli: –
|Post Name||Pay band and Grade pay Rs. (6th CPC )||Post no.||Remark|
|Lower Division clerk (LDC)||5200-20200 /-GP 1900/- |
(7th CPC pay level 2)
|1||Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted ministerial post|
Note:- Number of posts/vacancy is tentative. The vacancy shown above may vary (increase/decrease) subject to availability of post or change in release of vacancies. LDC jobs in Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
Eligibility Conditions for the post :-
- Between 18 to 27 years as on 21st day from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Relaxation in upper age limit upto maximum of 05 years will be applicable to a sportsperson.
- Additional age relaxation will be applicable as per admissible rules in vogue on the date of this advertisement.
Educational and other qualification :
- Essential :12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms on Computer : English typing speed @ 35 words per minute; or Hindi typing @ 30 Words per minute (Time allowed -10 minutes) (35 words per minute in English and 30 Words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10,500 key depressions per hour/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Basic knowledge in Computers.
Note:- The typing test should not be part of the selection process during the
recruitment of LDC on the basis of a quota of meritorious athletes. However, after your nomination selected candidates must qualify for the typing test made by the establishment before the end of your trial period.
Sports Eligibility :
- Sportsmen who has represented a state or country at the national level or International competition in the game of volleyball.
- Athlete who represented the University in the Inter-university Tournament organized by the Inter-university Sports Board in the game of Volleyball.
- Sportsmen who represented the public school team in the Sports / games for school made by All Indian Federation of School Games in the game Volleyball.
- Athlete who has received national awards in physical efficiency under the national push for physical efficiency in the game of volleyball.
- Evidence in support of merit of Sports events/Games – certificates only granted by the authorities below as mentioned in DoP & T OM No. 14034/01/2013-Estt (D) dated October 03, 2013 should only be taken into account when examining the eligibility of a candidate.
- A candidate who cannot produce self-certified copies of at least one certificate issued by one of the authorities mentioned below with the application does not need Apply.
Responsible for keeping files, records, entering letters and administrative work and other functions entrusted to the Admin / Finance group Section and any other function assigned by the organization. Selected candidates
compared to the previous publication is / are liable to transfer anywhere in India (All India Service Liability).
General Instructions :
(a) Application should : Post Box No. 614, JC Nagar PO, Bengaluru – 560006
be addressed to KARNATAKA STATE
(b) Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format given as Appendix ‘A’ and
Admit Card as Appendix ‘B’, neatly typed (on A4 size paper only) and duly supported with self-attested copies of the following :
(i) Educational and Professional Qualifications supported by marksheet.
(ii) Experience (if any).
(iii) Age proof.
(iv) Caste certificate (if any).
(v) Sports proficiency certificate etc. issued by competent authorities. The candidates must be in possession of the requisite qualifications for the concerned post as on closing date.
(c) Two recent passport size colour photographs, one duly self-attested should be pasted on the Application (Appendix ‘A’) and the other without attestation should be pasted on Admit Card (Appendix ‘B’). The application is liable to be rejected if it is not in conformity with given format / incomplete / illegible / unsigned or without required
(d) The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should forward the latest certificate duly self-attested, in support of the same.
(e) Candidates who are already in “Govt Service/PSU/Autonomous Body” must apply through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. Vigilance clearance certificate by the respective employer will be required at the time of appointment.
(f) The name of the post applied for must be clearly superscribed as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (for Meritorious Sportsperson)”on the top of the envelope. For example :-
|Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
(for meritorious Sports person)
Post Box No. 614
JC Nagar PO, Bengaluru – 560006
A self-addressed envelope sized 25 x 10 cm with Rs. 50/- stamp affixed on it shall be enclosed along with the application for sending Call letter/Admit Card by speed post.
(h) The application shall be sent only by Ordinary Post. Applications will NOT be accepted through Speed Post/Courier, registered or by hand. The last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar (28 days in respect of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh UT of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
(j) Applications incomplete in any manner OR dated prior to release of advertisement OR received after due date shall summarily be rejected, and no query in this regard will be entertained.
(k) This office will not be responsible for non-receipt/untimely receipt of applications/ documents/Admit Cards due to any postal delay.
Selection Process :-
(a) Qualifying in the Field Trials conducted to ascertain the playing capability of the candidates followed by Written test.
(b) Written test comprising objective type multiple-choice questions covering General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness based on Educational qualification as mentioned in the above advertisement. The question paper will be both in English & Hindi language.
(c) Field Trials will be conducted at the venue of National/State sport bodies at Bengaluru and Written test will be conducted at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Electronics), Bengaluru only. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates, who are appearing for the Written test and Field Trials. Candidates are advised to avail the Railway Concession at railway station by producing attested photocopy of call letter to attend Field Trials / Written test, for To and Fro tickets, as per Govt order in vogue.
(d) The appointing authority reserves the right to short list the candidates on reasonable grounds for selection process and shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(e) Candidates should note that if at any stage of recruitment/service, it is found that he/she has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/she will be liable for criminal prosecution.
(f) The candidates should also note that at any stage of recruitment if he/she is found to have tried to influence the recruitment authority from any sources, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
(g) The details of those candidates who have opted for disclosure of details vide SI No. 15 of their Applications, will be posted on the website, after completion of selection process.
(h) The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended /terminated without any prior notice/without assigning any reason at any stage.
(j) Any dispute with regard to the Recruitment published in this Advertisement shall be within the jurisdiction of Bengaluru only
|Other Government jobs||Click Here|