National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The Online Applications filling date 19th January, 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.01.2021 to 02.02.2021 till 6:00 PM.
- An Examination will be conducted by the UPSC on 18th April, 2021.
Number of vacancies: 400
- National Defence Academy : 370
- 208 for Army
- 42 for Navy and
- 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 30
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- SC/ST- 0/-
- Others- 100/-