RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 for 859 Positions in Rajasthan Police:
RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 for 859 Positions. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notice for the recruitment of 859 Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander posts within the Rajasthan Police. As per Rajasthan SI Recruitment Notification 2021 (No. 08 / Exam / SI-PC / EP-I / 2020-21) revealed by RPSC, on-line application for complete SI / PC emptiness in areas has been invited TSP and Non-TSP. . Candidates will have the ability to apply as of February 9, 2021.
The Total Number of Vacancies: 859
- Sub Inspector Ib – 64 posts
- Sub Inspector MBC – 11 posts
- Sub Inspector (AP) – 746 posts
- Platoon Commander RAC – 38 posts
Important dates for RPSC SI recruitment
- Rajasthan police Everybody Inspector Recruitment examination From Notification On going Having From The date: February 3, 2021
- Online request Apply From The date: February 9, 2021
- Online request Apply The final The date: March 10, 2021
Educational Qualification for RPSC SI vacancy
According to the RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 discover revealed by Rajasthan Public Service Yoga, candidates making use of for these positions should go the graduate examination in any course from any acknowledged college / institute. Also, candidates should come to put in writing in Devanagari Hindi and should even have information of Rajasthani tradition.
RPSC SI Age Limit:
Candidates making use of for SI recruitment into the Rajasthan Police have to be a minimum of 20 years previous and not more than 25 years previous on January 1, 2022.
Candidates within the reserved class might be given a rest on the most age restrict within the following order.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Extremely Backward Classes Rajasthan State Men – 5 years
- General class ladies and ladies from the economically weaker part of the state of Rajasthan – 5 years
- Women of programmed caste, programmed tribe, backward class and very backward class of the state of Rajasthan: 10 years
Rajasthan Inspector Recruitment Application charge
- Application charge for basic class, economically weaker class and different backward class / extraordinarily backward class candidates from Rajasthan’s creamy layer – Rs.350 / =
- Application Fee – Rs 250 / – for an additional overdue class / extraordinarily backward class of non-creamy grade from Rajasthan state
- 150 / = for all candidates with disabilities, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and Rajasthan, whose family revenue is lower than 50 lakhs – Rs. 150 / =
Pay scale for RPSC Sub Inspector : Pay Matrix Level L-11, Grade Pay – Rs 4200
Selection Process for RPSC Sub Inspector
The choice of candidates for the positions of Deputy Inspector / Platoon Commander might be made on the idea of a aggressive written examination, a bodily effectivity test and an interview. The written contest might be of an goal sort, and may be carried out on-line or offline. The fee will present data on this later.
Candidates are the primary to log into the SSO portal, sso.rajasthan.gov.in. After this, choose the recruitment portal within the Citizen app. Now full all of the requested types within the recruitment portal and submit the request. The application ID might be issued after submitting the application type. Candidates preserve it secure for themselves.
Govt. jobs Links
|Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs||Click Here|
|All Admit card||Click Here|
|Government jobs exam results||Click Here|
|University main exam and entrance exam result||Click Here|
|Delhi government Jobs||Click Here|
|UP government Jobs||Click Here|
Other Government Jobs
- UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 Apply for 3,620 PositionsUPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 | UPPSC medical officer recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 3620 Vacancies, Check Vacancy Details and How to Apply The Uttar …
- GETCO Recruitment 2021 for 352 Junior Engineer PositionsGETCO Recruitment 2021: 352 vacancies for Young Engineer positions, notification from Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd for details such as eligibility, how to apply Gujarat Energy Transmission …
- IGNOU Admission for July session 2021IGNOU Admission for July session 2021: IGNOU started the online registration process for admission in the July session, candidates can apply until July 15 The Indira Gandhi …
- Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 apply for 520 positionHaryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: 520 Vacancies for Sheriff’s Positions, Notice from Haryana Personnel Selection Commission for details such as eligibility, how to apply The Haryana Staff Selection …
- NHIDCL Vacancy 2021 for Various PositionsNHIDCL Vacancy 2021: 61 vacancies for Manager, Assistant Manager and more positions, Notification from the National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply …
- How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for 280 executive engineer trainee positionsHow to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021: 280 Openings for Engineering Executive Trainee Positions, Notification from National Thermal Power Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply. National …
- Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University 2021Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University: 117 Assistant Professor Vacancies and more, Notification from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University for details such as eligibility, how to apply Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur …
- FSSAI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 for Written Examination freeFSSAI Recruitment Syllabus: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) recruitment for various positions every year. The application process for these positions online. Eligible and interested candidates can …