SBI Clerk Mains exam Result
SBI Clerk Mains exam Result of the clerk’s foremost examination 2020, for the recruitment of 8000 positions, the examination came about on October 31 and November 7.
The State Bank of India has released the result of the main SBI Clerk 2020 examination. Candidates who’ve handed the examination organized by the State Bank of India for the recruitment of clerk positions can test their outcomes on the official web site sbi.co.in. SBI Clerk Mains exam Result.
8000 positions will likely be recruited
The State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Examination (Junior Associate) was held on October 31 and November 7 at varied facilities. A complete of 8,000 positions will likely be crammed by this recruitment marketing campaign. Of these 8,000 posts, 7,870 posts are vacant, whereas 130 posts are topic to a particular recruitment marketing campaign. SBI Clerk Mains exam Result.
Check the result:
- First, go to on the official web site Click here
- Click on JUNIOR ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) on the home web page.
- Enter all of the requested particulars on the brand new web page.
- After filling in all the main points, click on Submit.
- The result of the main SBI Clerk examination will seem on display screen as quickly as it’s submitted in PDF format.
|Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs||Click Here|
|All Admit card||Click Here|
|Government jobs exam results||Click Here|
|University main exam and entrance exam result||Click Here|
|Delhi government Jobs||Click Here|
|UP government Jobs||Click Here|