How to check marks of SSC JE result | SSC JE result cut off
- The Staff Selection Commission has published the result of the Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam
- Cut for all categories for Paper-1 released
- The exam was taken from October 27 to 30, 2020
- The exam was held on December 10-11, 2020 in Bihar
SSC JE result 2021: (Staff Selection Commission) has announced the result of the 2019-20 Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam. SSC website. The results have been published. More details on cutting and markings are given.
The exam was conducted in computer mode from October 27, 2020 to October 30, 2020 for civil, mechanical, electrical and quantitative contracts and surveys. This exam was carried out on December 10-11, 2020 in Bihar.
Minimum qualifications required (SSC JE qualification qualifications)
It was mandatory to obtain minimum marks to qualify for the exam. Those who qualify in Test-1 will have the opportunity to appear in Test-2 (Descriptive). What is the minimum qualifying mark for which category?
General – 60 points (30%)
OBC and EWS – 50 points (25%)
All other categories: 40 points (20%)
What was the limit for SSC JE?
General – 123.52838
OBC – 115.93457
EWS – 112.28955
SC – 101.70364
ST – 102.61781
SO – 92.24190
HH – 55.73328
Total successful candidates – 4750
Electrical / mechanical engineering
General – 157.47167
OBC – 153.26874
EWS – 151.04061
SC – 140.59015
ST – 135.88541
SO – 127.29476
HH – 92.49467
Total successful candidates: 931.
How to check the marks (SSC JE Marks)
The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has stated in the call issued for the result that Ssc je. The scores of all candidates who qualify and do not qualify on the exam will be released. The marks will be uploaded to the SSC website on March 8, 2021. You can check your qualifications from March 8 to March 28, 2021 at ssc.nic.in and by logging in with your registration number and password.
- UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 Apply for 3,620 PositionsUPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 | UPPSC medical officer recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 3620 Vacancies, Check Vacancy Details and How to Apply The Uttar …
- GETCO Recruitment 2021 for 352 Junior Engineer PositionsGETCO Recruitment 2021: 352 vacancies for Young Engineer positions, notification from Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd for details such as eligibility, how to apply Gujarat Energy Transmission …
- IGNOU Admission for July session 2021IGNOU Admission for July session 2021: IGNOU started the online registration process for admission in the July session, candidates can apply until July 15 The Indira Gandhi …
- Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 apply for 520 positionHaryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: 520 Vacancies for Sheriff’s Positions, Notice from Haryana Personnel Selection Commission for details such as eligibility, how to apply The Haryana Staff Selection …
- NHIDCL Vacancy 2021 for Various PositionsNHIDCL Vacancy 2021: 61 vacancies for Manager, Assistant Manager and more positions, Notification from the National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply …
- How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for 280 executive engineer trainee positionsHow to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021: 280 Openings for Engineering Executive Trainee Positions, Notification from National Thermal Power Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply. National …
- Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University 2021Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University: 117 Assistant Professor Vacancies and more, Notification from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University for details such as eligibility, how to apply Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur …
- FSSAI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 for Written Examination freeFSSAI Recruitment Syllabus: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) recruitment for various positions every year. The application process for these positions online. Eligible and interested candidates can …