UPSC Deputy Director and Joint Secretary Recruitment 2021:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has reissued notifications for the UPSC joint Secretary Recruitment Exam. Those candidates who want to be admitted to the joint Secretary and Director Level positions in numerous ministries of the Government of India, can apply on-line by visiting the official web site of UPSC.
A complete of 30 positions might be stuffed with this facet entry recruitment. Private sector professionals recruited from the facet entry are appointed on to the Co-Secretary degree in numerous ministries. These seasoned professionals and specialists from the personal sector can apply for these positions. UPSC has contracted this contract with a three-year contract. It could be prolonged as much as 5 years relying on efficiency.
Number of Vacancy – 30 posts
- Co-Secretary (Co-Secretary) – 3
- Director – 27
- Issue Date of the UPSC Recruitment Notice: 5 February 2021
- Online application begin date: 5 February 2021
- Last date to use on-line: 22 March 2021
- Last date to print the requested application type: 23 March 2021
- Expertise – At least 15 years
- Years Limit – 40 to 55 years
- Expertise– At least 10 years of expertise.
- Years Limit – 35 to 45 years
Applicants should have a grasp’s diploma for the assistant secretary and director degree positions. Candidates ought to view the official notification for extra info on the tutorial qualification.
These positions might be chosen on the premise of interviews. There might be no written test for this. Applications submitted by candidates might be shortlisted for interview. After that, they’ll name you for an interview. Candidates might be chosen based mostly on their efficiency within the interview. Candidates should carry all their paperwork in the course of the interview.
How to apply:
Candidates wishing to use for these positions can apply for the place of Co-Secretary and Director (Group A) in numerous ministries by visiting official website till March 22, 2021.
Latest Govt. Jobs
- UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 Apply for 3,620 PositionsUPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 | UPPSC medical officer recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 3620 Vacancies, Check Vacancy Details and How to Apply The Uttar …
- GETCO Recruitment 2021 for 352 Junior Engineer PositionsGETCO Recruitment 2021: 352 vacancies for Young Engineer positions, notification from Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd for details such as eligibility, how to apply Gujarat Energy Transmission …
- IGNOU Admission for July session 2021IGNOU Admission for July session 2021: IGNOU started the online registration process for admission in the July session, candidates can apply until July 15 The Indira Gandhi …
- Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 apply for 520 positionHaryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: 520 Vacancies for Sheriff’s Positions, Notice from Haryana Personnel Selection Commission for details such as eligibility, how to apply The Haryana Staff Selection …
- NHIDCL Vacancy 2021 for Various PositionsNHIDCL Vacancy 2021: 61 vacancies for Manager, Assistant Manager and more positions, Notification from the National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply …
- How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for 280 executive engineer trainee positionsHow to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021: 280 Openings for Engineering Executive Trainee Positions, Notification from National Thermal Power Corporation for details such as eligibility, how to apply. National …
- Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University 2021Vacancy in DDU Gorakhpur University: 117 Assistant Professor Vacancies and more, Notification from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University for details such as eligibility, how to apply Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur …
- FSSAI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 for Written Examination freeFSSAI Recruitment Syllabus: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) recruitment for various positions every year. The application process for these positions online. Eligible and interested candidates can …