According to data released by the center government, around 38 million workers working in unorganized sectors will be able to obtain the e shram card.
Beneficiaries will receive accidental death insurance worth Rs. 2 lakh, partially disabled people will receive Rs. 1 lakh and will get amount of Rs 500 before March 2022
– Agricultural Labourers – Construction Workers – Fishermen – Animal Husbandry Workers – Croppers – any many more Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors
– The beneficiary’s age must be between 16 and 60 years old. – You must have an Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI of India link with mobile
The government gives the option to apply online mode. You can easily open the official website and submit the application form for this government card your self.
Go to the official e sram portal i.e eshram.gov.in You need to select the link – “Register on e shram
– You will need to enter details such as the Aadhaar number and the Captcha code displayed on your screen. – Click on the “Send OTP” option.
– You will receive an SMS on your mobile phone regarding the one-time password. – You must submit your OTP and proceed with the application e shram card.
– After entering details, you need to check them once before submitting. – After submitting the application form, the responsible authority will verify the details.